and innovative products
By 2026, CARBON will be manufacturing and marketing competitive, reliable, durable, high-efficiency and very low-carbon photovoltaic products.
CARBON aims to organize itself into several divisions to manufacture the best products :
- CARBON WAFERS, for silicon wafers
- CARBON CELLS, for photovoltaic cells
- CARBON MODULES, for photovoltaic panels
Our product range
- N-Type wafers in M10 or G12 formats, using high quality, low carbon polysilicon
- High efficiency cells (TOPCon and IBC) for increased energy output (+Wh), allowing module producers but also BIPV and VIPV manufacturers to access the best cell components
- A range of mono- and bifacial modules adapted to all kinds of use: roofs (residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, etc.), shades, ground-mounted solar power plants, agrivoltaïc farms, floating PV power plants, etc.
Roof module – M10 cells
Ground module – M10 cells
Roof module – G12 cells
Ground module – G12 cells
A pre-marketing strategy
We are developing a pre-marketing strategy in order to ensure volumes with major operators and developers. This has three advantages for the customers, which are guaranteed supply, cost control and guaranteed traceability and quality.
Who are CARBON products aimed at?
All market sectors will be concerned: energy companies, developers, ground and roof installers, distributors, wholesalers, module assemblers, building materials and equipment manufacturers (BIPV), automotive suppliers and manufacturers (VIPV), etc., but also panel and integrated module assemblers (BIPV, VIPV) who buy cells directly, and cell manufacturers who buy silicon wafers directly.